I have been nominated for the I’m NOT Featured on Freshly Pressed Award!
A big thank you to http://hopeandloveradio.wordpress.com for nominating me for this award. It is an honor to be recognized. I am very happy to be part of the WordPress community. I have made many new friends and hope to meet many more. I honor your friendship, hopeandloveradio, and thank you for your nomination. Your blog and your music inspires me in so many ways….keep up the great blog!
I have been nominated a few times for different awards and I really appreciate the recognition. There are so many award nominations in wordpress. I am truly blessed to receive them. However, it is almost impossible to respond to all of them and therefore I must pick and choose. It is because I am a sole owner of my art business, I have family obligations, I work out for health reason and to lose weight (lost 50 pounds so far), I am active as much as I can posting in my blog and I will soon be a published writer.
It would be a honor to be selected Freshly Pressed because everything I am doing with my art, music and my book can be shared with more people and this is my ultimate wish. My son died 7 years ago at the age of 28. He had spastic quadriplegic cerebral palsy. Everything I do on my blog, in my paintings and soon to be published book is guided by his inspiration. It is his wish to spread the word in my form to honor disability awareness and help heal and inspire those who are in need of inspiration and healing due to life challenges.
I believe this calls for an appropriate song:
I present this award to the following blogs:
Rules for Nominees:
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the “The I’m NOT Featured On Freshly Pressed Award”.
2. Write a blog post and tell us the blog(s) you have chosen- there are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required- and ‘present’ the blog(s) with their award.
3. Include in your blog post a paragraph about why you’d like to be on WordPress’ Freshly Pressed OR a paragraph on why you couldn’t care less about Freshly Pressed. Up to you 🙂
4. Let the blog(s) that you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the instructions with them- (please don’t alter the instructions or the badge!)
5. Come over and say hello to the originator of the “The I’m NOT Featured On Freshly Pressed Award” via this link:http://DonCharisma.org/2014/01/01/the-im-not-featured-on-freshly-pressed-award
6. And as a winner of the award- please add a link back to the blog that presented you with this award, and then PROUDLY display the award on your blog.
7. If you ever do get officially “Freshly Pressed” then take down this award badge and display the official “Freshly Pressed” badge instead.